Welcome to the Online Application system for the Student Assignment Office at Cumberland County Schools. Specific program criteria for student placement in a CCS Choice Program can be found on the Cumberland County School’s webpage. Please see the Student Enrollment Quick Reference Guide for assistance with Student Enrollment.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any falsification of information may result in your request not being processed.
*Please also note that this website is optimized for IE 10.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
How to Videos:
Available for 2022-2023 School Year
Available for 2021-2022 School Year
Information for Choice Program Applications:
Important! Please note the following:
- Students who wish to attend a CCS Choice Program must submit an online application.
- Please check the CCS Choice website to determine if transportation options are available.
- The student must abide by the CCS Choice agreement.
- There is NO guarantee of approval.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
Information for Student Enrollment:
Important! Please follow the steps below to register your student:
- You are required to have ALL of the following materials:
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate.
- Proof of residency in the name of the parent/court appointed custodian in the attendance area of enrolling school:
- Current Utility Bill (electric/gas/water) – no more than 30 days old
- Mortgage/Lease Agreement – no more than 60 days old:
- If renting from a Rental Agent, lease must be on letterhead.
- If renting from an individual, lease must be notarized with contact information of person renting property.
- If living with an individual, the individual with whom you are residing must provide the proof of residency listed above and complete the CCS Residency Affidavit.
- Additionally, parent/court appointed custodian must provide proof of residency in their name at the address provided.
- Proof of sale
- Utility disconnect
- Written verification from property manager
- Most recent report card
- Discipline records (if applicable)
The School District
Cumberland County Schools
2465 Gillespie Street
Fayetteville, NC 28306
Phone: (910) 678-2300
Scribbles Software, LLC
Phone: (855) 465-1458
(August - May)
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(June & July)
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM